Three cheers for our 3x The Drum B2B Award Nominees!
Hip, hip, hooray. We found ourselves in a very good mood last Friday, having discovered that we’ve been nominated for not one, not two, but three awards at The Drum B2B Awards 2020! We’re super proud of the two campaigns that made the cut – why not take a look at them below…
KARHOO: A PASSPORT TO THE WORLD’S TOP ONLINE TRAVEL AGENT
NOMINATED FOR BEST LIMITED-BUDGET CAMPAIGN & BEST USE OF PERSONALISATION
Aiming for awareness in the vast online travel sector, up-and-coming digital ride-hailing platform Karhoo needed something both innovative and relatively inexpensive. So, we focussed our efforts on snaring the attention of just 10 of the world’s biggest OTAs, bypassing gatekeepers and catching the eye of major stakeholders in our 1:1 ABM campaign. To do this, they needed a special kind of DM, something with the style and substance to gain access to the right contacts. How better to gain access than with a passport?
- Individual ‘passports to success’ were sent as a DM to decision-makers within each account to show prospects how Karhoo can help them meet their ‘destinations’ (goals)
- Accompanying the passports we included: a ‘boarding pass’ CTA; a ‘luggage sticker’ featuring a QR code to Karhoo’s site, an introduction letter and branded travel merchandise
- Social selling was used to engage each of our targets with a bespoke landing page, acting as a teaser for our passports and building awareness ahead of the drop
Give us the results:
Thanks to our carefully crafted touchpoints, this campaign had 100% account engagement with content and produced a whopping 772% ROI for Karhoo. We’ll let that sink in…
APPLAUD: REACHING THE TOP 40 UK B2C BRANDS
NOMINATED FOR BEST USE OF PERSONALISATION
Today’s employees are forced to use a mind-boggling number of different HR systems – over 11 on average. As an Employee Experience Platform, Applaud had the opportunity to change this frustrating reality, if they could just convince corporate decision-makers of the specific benefits they could reap by improving their employee experience. So that’s what we did. We underwent deep individual account research that used technographic data to reach each of our 40 target accounts with a highly-personalised, 8-touchpoint campaign. It was a 1:1 ABM campaign that galvanised change, delivering the truth directly into our targets’ lap.
- A highly targeted DM containing a personalised A1 landscape of each target’s HR technology landscape, branded notepads and pens, and a personalised note
- Targeted follow-up content that spanned LinkedIn, Sales Navigator and Hubspot
- A free face-to-face UX audit, courtesy of Applaud
Give us the results:
The depth of our personalisation well and truly paid off, delivering 100% account engagement and a 357% ROI.
Bring on November
The ceremony is a little over a month away now, and we can’t wait! Who knows, maybe we’ll have a gold award on our hands like we did in The B2B Marketing Awards 2019.
If you like what you see of our work, and want to know more, why not get in touch? Give us a message at email@example.com.