Senior ABM Strategist
Senior ABM Strategist
Digital Radish is an award winning b2b creative marketing agency for fast growing technology businesses. We help our change-marking clients take advantage of opportunity, and break new ground. Our specialisms include branding and Account Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Infosys, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo.
What will the role involve?
We’re looking for a Senior Strategist to help develop effective ABM strategies for our high-growth clients.
The role involves:
- Helping our clients create change through identifying the strategic opportunities for their businesses
- Working with the management team to grow the business
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, industries and customers. Using primary and secondary research methods and performing detailed market analysis
- Crafting effective ABM marketing strategies including account selection, audience targeting, messaging and go-to-market plans
- Developing inspiring, insight-led creative briefs
- Working side-by-side with our account and creative teams to ensure that our campaigns and content align with the strategic imperatives you’ve identified
- Always looking for ways to optimise campaigns, find new methods to cut through and identify new tech to advance ABM capability
- Working alongside the Head of Strategy to refine strategy methodology and develop the strategy function
- Working alongside management on new business pitches
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Proven experience as a Strategist, Planner, or Business Consultant
- A good business brain with knowledge and interest in businesses, how they operate, the markets in which they exist, and how they generate revenue
- Someone who is flexible, solution-focused, and happy to work across a range of projects with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analysis skills for both qualitative and quantitative data and ability to draw out insight
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with
- Has a degree of gravitas, is credible and convincing in front of clients
Why should you work with us?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy
- Flexible working and no more rush hour!
- Great central London location (1 min from Tottenham Court Road Tube)
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
- Home office budget, personal L&D budget, birthdays off, annual trip to Ibiza
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Senior Strategist’ as the subject line.