Senior Account Director
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is a b2b creative marketing agency for technology businesses that recently won Agency Of The Year at the B2B Marketing Awards in 2021. We help our change-making clients take advantage of opportunities, and break new ground. We also focus on creating a wonderful culture where people love coming to work and where development and reward are prioritized for our team. Our specialisms include Branding and Account-Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Citrix, Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco, and Lenovo.
We are looking for a Senior Account Director/Group Account Director to lead one of our core account management teams, working with new, high-growth, interesting clients.
This role will be a key strategic point of contact for senior clients, a solution-oriented director who thrives on developing strong relationships with clients and agency teams. The role will provide strategic leadership for your team, knowing how to empower people to get the best out of their skill sets.
- Building deep, trusting relationships, cross-functionally with client counterparts to become the trusted adviser, offering added value while advocating for the agency POV.
- Mentor junior members of the team and direct reports, to help them realise their full potential.
- Leading and developing the strategic direction for your accounts
- Managing Branding projects and ABM campaigns from strategy and creative development to content creation through to campaign delivery and results tracking.
- Spotting opportunities within clients to establish where we can best add value and grow the account.
- Demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall account performance and flawless delivery
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business
- Inspiring the creative team with excellent briefs, brainstorming sessions, and workshop facilitation
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback efficiently and professionally.
- Managing P+L of your clients, ensuring profitability of projects and campaigns, ensuring work is delivered on budget.
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current b2b marketing and industry issues
Who are we looking for?
- 5+ years of working in account management and/or strategy director-level role, within a b2b agency environment.
- Proven ability to manage long-term b2b accounts with multiple projects and teams.
- An exceptional understanding of delivering ABM and b2b campaigns, previous experience of working with technology clients, and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the b2b landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Ability to understand the client’s business, regardless of the sector, and be able to discuss intelligently with the client.
- Experience managing direct reports and growing a team.
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written skills as well as proven ability to conceive, prepare, write and give key presentations to clients and teams.
- Flexible, solution-focused, and happy to work across a range of projects, clients in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially minded with an understanding of resource utilization, recovery, and their relationship to overall client profitability.
- A passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with
Why should you work with us?
Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine here!
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- A vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- A strong CSR focus with a team of Radishes who believe in doing good from the ground up, making changes right at the roots with several ongoing initiatives to create a sustainable B2B industry.
- Respect for work-life balance, flexibility, and supportive management
- Yearly company trip when possible (Ibiza)- or the equivalent time off if preferred
- Active social scene with monthly agency events organized such as mini-golf, drinks, cooking classes, pizza+beers+ideas events, Pride parties, etc.
- Gym membership
- No more rush hour! Come in the office as and when you chose
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch to email@example.com with Senior Account Director as the subject line.
We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports a wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. We continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.