Community Development Manager
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is an award winning B2B creative marketing agency for technology businesses. We help our change-making clients take advantage of opportunity and break new ground. Our specialisms include Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing. We’re B2B Marketing Agency of the year 2021, and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Infosys, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo.
We’re on the lookout for a highly ambitious, consultative, tenacious, professional sales lead who can work strategically to grow the Digital Radish Community of Senior level thought leaders to share their knowledge and expertise across our face to face and virtual events throughout 2022 and beyond. You will be working in the Activation Division within Digital Radish, responsible for creating direct valuable outcomes for our clients including; audience development, lead generation and meeting activation. Working with the Activation Director and part of a sales team, the role will also work closely with our Account Management team to help build successful business opportunities for our clients, from our ABM and lead-generation campaigns.
You will be a core part of developing meaningful connections with key prospects from our client’s target accounts lists, seeking and developing new business opportunities to be introduced to our clients’ sales teams and overall influencing the success of our campaigns.
The role will involve getting to grips with complex technology led topics and agendas, understanding market challenges and how we can address and help to solve these within our community. You will be working with C-Suite prospects to generate leads and meetings that have potential to deliver six and seven figure deal sizes for our clients.
- Working with the Activation Team to deliver against Digital Radish Events objectives and enhance the overall Digital Radish Community to become a place of real thought leadership, networking and learning.
- Working with the overall business, supporting our client’s go-to-market and ABM strategy to achieve and exceed group targets.
- Working from a targeted community database you will reach out via multiple channels to communicate a very clear event agenda and topic including the benefits of attendance, networking opportunities, learning options and the challenges it will help them to overcome.
- Continually strengthen our client’s position in a highly competitive global marketplace.
- Generate additional value and compliment the overall ABM campaign by providing direct, qualified leads, meetings and community engagement.
- A great opportunity to work across an events portfolio including digital event experiences into the metaverse.
- Other event experiences you will be responsible for building communities within will be Private Dining, Wine Tasting, Virtual and Face to Face events, plus on site exhibition conversion.
- Setting tactical and high level meetings following leads generated through the overall ABM campaign, enhancing overall value and results generation for our clients.
What we’re looking for
- Passionate, tenacious and hungry sales professional with experience in building communities for events.
- Results focused, and ability to communicate across multiple channels to reach and engage decision makers.
- Consultative approach, listening to the customer and addressing the challenges they face in your solution.
- Track record in results and lead generation and qualification.
- Excellent communication, and relationship building skills, plus the ability and track record of closing leads at all levels.
- Use of LinkedIn, social platforms, cold-calling and building relationships with target c-suite personas.
- Ability to excel in high-pressure situations
- Excellent organisational and qualification skills
- Ability to interpret and articulate business challenges, and formulate pragmatic, effective recommendations for key business decisions
- Experience of the Technology marketplace including competition, customers and vendors preferred but not essential.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in B2B Event Sales and Audience Development is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work across International time zones, to reach our global communities so flexible start and finish times will be essential to the role.
- At least 2 years B2B sales experience, ability to demonstrate a sales structure within a role play scenario.
- Technology or events sales experience preferred
- Track record of being able to rapidly generate results and lead conversion.
Why should you work with us?
- Be part of something special, and join B2B Agency of the year – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine allowed
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
- Perks and Benefits: Yearly company trip, Gym membership, Birthdays as holiday
Feeling excited and up for the challenge? Then send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.