Junior Strategist (B2B)
We’re looking for a Junior Strategist to help develop effective ABM strategies for our high-growth clients.
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is the ABM and Brand agency for high-growth technology businesses ready for change. We work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world. We work best with clients who want to create true differentiation in the market, and our standout work has won the B2B Marketing Awards every year since Digital Radish was formed. We have global experience with ABM marketing programmes in operation across 4 continents. You’ll join a team of ambitious, delightfully decent people called Radishes- forward-thinkers, go-getters, first-on-the-dancefloor-kind-of-people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 years’ experience in a related role i.e. strategy, planning or research. Or an experienced strategic B2B client services person looking for a move into strategy full time.
- A good business brain with knowledge and interest in businesses, how they operate, the markets in which they exist, and how they generate revenue
- Knowledge in demand-generation and ideally ABM campaigns
- Ability to uncover insights from research or data and use them to articulate arguments
- Experience and interest working with tech clients – some technical understanding is required in order to communicate product benefits effectively
Key responsibilities include:
- Insight and research: creating and presenting competitor, consumer and market trends from your own research
- Development of relevant messaging to key audiences and businesses
- Working with the Strategy Director and strategy team to develop propositions and create focussed insight briefs for copywriters and creative teams
- Getting into data – whether it’s paid media performance data, customer data or research data – and looking for patterns, trends and insights
- Helping to inform the creation of and reviewing B2B content – video, social assets, whitepapers
- Keeping abreast of marketing industry developments – new approaches and tactics to meet our objectives, Investigating the latest martech platforms to see if they can add value to our programmes
- Examining clients’ businesses to get to know their brands and understand their objectives
- Generally be an interested and interesting person with a point of view on culture, technology, business and the advertising industry
Why should you work with us?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine allowed!
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- Flexible working – no more rush hour. In the office, out the office, lets work how you work best
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
- Home office budget, personal L&D budget, birthdays off, annual trip to Ibiza!
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch to email@example.com with ‘Junior Strategist’ as the subject line.