We’re looking for a Content Manager to join our team – someone with a real love for content strategy, research and writing, who can unravel complex technology brands and create genuinely unique content.
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is the ABM and brand agency for high-growth technology businesses ready for change. We work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world. We work best with clients who want to create true differentiation in the market, and our standout work has won the B2B Marketing Awards every year since Digital Radish was formed. We have global experience with ABM marketing programmes in operation across 4 continents.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Amazing copywriting skills, with a portfolio of B2B work you’re proud of.
- The ability to research and create genuine thought leadership, moving the debate forward and finding unique angles through a journalistic approach.
- Experience developing content strategies, discovering a client’s unique voice in the market, a space that differentiates from competitors and engages customers.
- Experience writing across a range of mediums, such as: e-books, whitepapers, blogs, web copy, emails and sales enablement materials such as product brochures.
- The ability to write copy that is both technical and creative.
- Good research skills with experience interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- The skills to get under the skin of complex market challenges.
- A keen eye for detail and grammar, so you can jump right into our THRILLING debates about the placement of commas.
- A sunny, positive, roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuff-done attitude.
You’ll be happy:
- Working under pressure to deadlines – always fair, sometimes tight.
- Writing for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises.
- Acting as a ‘copy guardian’ for specific clients, ensuring everything is on brand and in line with their tone of voice.
- Receiving and learning from feedback – the good, and the not so good.
- Working directly with clients at times.
- Getting stuck into writing independently, but working as part of a team with content and Account Management to deliver wider content strategies.
Even more reasons to join us:
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded.
- Home office budget.
- Employee perks programme via Perkbox.
- Birthdays off.
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed.
Feeling excited and up for the challenge? Then send your CV, cover letter and relevant work examples to email@example.com with the subject title Content Manager.