ABOUT DIGITAL RADISH
Digital Radish is an award winning b2b creative marketing agency for fast growing technology businesses. We help our change-marking clients take advantage of opportunity, and break new ground. Our specialisms include branding and Account Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Infosys, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo. We have global experience with ABM marketing programmes in operation across 4 continents. You’ll join a team of ambitious, delightfully decent people called Radishes- forward-thinkers, go-getters, first-on-the-dancefloor-kind-of-people.
We are looking for an eagle-eyed, results-orientated, ambitious new Radish with the analytical mindset necessary to support the management of our award-winning campaigns. The Campaign Executive will be a core part of managing the execution of demand generation and ABM programmes. They will also be a natural organiser with skills to enable the execution of plans alongside our various partners.
This is an exciting new role for someone to work closely with the account and strategy teams to:
- Manage the execution of content across multiple digital channels including content syndication, social advertising and social selling
- Use our Martech tools to build target account lists and identify key contacts to target within our ABM programmes
- Ensure full tracking is in place and set up correctly – training on HubSpot, Google Analytics and Smart Links will be provided
- Work closely with our content and strategy team to build campaign workflows and messaging
- Analyse campaign performance to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
- Manage partners and build strong working relationships
- Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
- Liaise and work closely with the strategy and account team to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI
- Immerse yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of your client’s business
- Proof content and campaign messaging to ensure quality assurance is best-in-class
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- A graduate with a 2:1 or above degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with and hungry to learn and progress quickly
- Demonstrates excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, solution-focused and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- You will have good office environment experience, ideally in marketing or a similar industry
- Able to proactively take responsibility for tasks and follow these through thoroughly
- Adapts quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities
- Works with others collaboratively to identify barriers and potential solutions
- A sunny, positive, roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuff-done attitude
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine allowed
- Supportive management, annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, and a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
- Great central London location with flexible working
- Perks and benefits: Yearly company trip to Ibiza, home office budgets, gym membership, birthdays as holiday
Feeling excited and up for the challenge? Then send your CV, cover letter and relevant work examples to email@example.com.