Digital Radish is a multi award winning b2b creative marketing agency for fast growing technology businesses. This role is at the centre of the agency, helping work move seamlessly through, building excellent relationships with freelancers and internal teams, and helping creating a positive and friendly work environment which gets the best out of the team and provides the best work for the client!
What you’ll be doing day to day
- Helping DR account managers move client work through the Studio
- Building excellent relationships with the best freelancers in the industry! Running, and adding to, the existing freelance ‘black book’. Booking and managing freelance resource.
- Understanding client projects and retainers to ensure the best fit for resourcing, as well the talents of the creative team to ensure work is allocated to best fit their expertise and interests
- Being the go to person for all things ‘resource’; maximising schedule efficiency
- Maintain the Studio scheduling system – Forecast/Harvest
- Briefing: Be the point of contact for all briefs being sent to the Studio. Ensure that all briefs are received prior to commencement of work. QCing the briefs – making sure they are fit for purpose and submitted on time
- Supporting the account managers to ensure they are managing and briefing to get the best from the studio
- Improving processes across the agency
- Running weekly schedule/production meeting(s)
- Producing and reviewing project plans, onboarding processes, timelines, budgets and estimates
- Reporting on efficiency, maintaining budget trackers, feedback sheets and other KPIs
- Ensuring contracts and NDAs are kept up to date for freelancers
- Look after all holiday requests
- Running pitch processes when required
- General process and administrative support to help the agency move smoothly and make sure we are set up to enable people to do their best work!
- Proven experience as a Resource, Traffic or Project Manager
- Proven track record of working and resourcing design, copy and content, strategy, video projects
- Someone who is flexible, solution-focused, and happy to work with the ever changing traffic requirements of a busy agency.
- Happy to get stuck in, help out and comfortable in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- An understanding of the ABM environment, account management and studio requirements would be good
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with, and endlessly positive (even when the client has pushed back giving feedback 15 times!)
- Great attention to detail and numerical
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, fast growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
- Flexible working and no more rush hour!
- Great central London location
- A supportive, fun and empowering culture
- Home office budget, personal L&D budget, birthdays off, annual trip to Ibiza!
- Have a look at our instagram to get a sense of the team: @digitalradish