B2B Content Strategist
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is a b2b creative marketing agency for technology businesses that recently won Agency Of The Year at the B2B Marketing Awards in 2021. We help our change-marking clients take advantage of opportunity, and break new ground. We also focus on creating a wonderful culture where people love coming to work and where development and reward are prioritised for our team. Our specialisms include Branding and Account Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Citrix, Infosys, Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo.
We are looking for a B2B Content Strategist to work across a range of new, high-growth, interesting clients. If you are passionate about uncovering content ideas, this could be a great role for you. Your responsibilities will include:
- Helping clients create change through identifying appropriate content strategies to support campaigns
- Identify areas of opportunity within content strategy and creative execution, and develop solutions that drive us to reach our goals
- Conduction social listening, keyword research, influencer research and competitor content analysis to identify topics of conversations and content opportunities
- Come up with bold ideas – campaigns, initiatives, tactics
- Experience conducting research and analyzing data to include in content assets, optimize content, and inform content strategy decisions
- Champion thought leadership content development
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of clients’ businesses, industries and customers. Using primary and secondary research methods and performing detailed content analysis
- Manage and develop comprehensive content plan and calendar
- Oversee the workload and priorities of the day to day requirements around content creation, amends and development either within the team or through studio/freelancers
- Developing inspiring, insight-led content briefs
- Running analysis on current programmes to find insights and suggest improvement
- Working side-by-side with account and creative teams to ensure that campaigns and content align with the strategic imperatives you’ve identified
- Interviewing key client stakeholders and customers to underneath insight
- Providing quality control so that agency output is in line with the agreed strategy
- Proven experience as a Content Strategist
- Solid understanding of B2B content marketing landscape and channels
- A creative thinker with fresh, new, innovative content ideas
- Someone who is flexible, solution-focused, and happy to work across a range of projects with clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analysis skills for both qualitative and quantitative data and ability to draw out insight
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with
- Has a degree of gravitas, is credible and convincing in front of clients
Why should you work with us?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine here!
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- A vibrant, fast paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- A strong CSR focus with a team of Radishes who believe in doing good from the ground up, making changes right at the roots with several ongoing initiatives to create a sustainable B2B industry.
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management
- Yearly company trip when possible (Ibiza)- or the equivalent time off if preferred
- Active social scene with monthly agency events organised such as mini-golf, drinks, cooking classes, pizza+beers+ideas events, Pride parties etc.
- Gym membership
- No more rush hour! Come in the office as and when you chose
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch to firstname.lastname@example.org with Content Strategist as the subject line.
We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports a wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. We continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work.