B2B Content Writer
B2B technology content writer /Content Manager/ Senior Content Manager
We’re looking for an exceptional b2b content writer- someone with a nose for a good story, who’s tech-obsessed and who loves to unravel complex technology businesses and products and create clear, compelling, genuinely different content.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Amazing copywriting skills, with a portfolio of b2b work you’re proud of.
- Experience in writing across b2b technology products, markets, and trends, such as data, analytics, cyber security and data management. And most importantly, you’ll love it!
- Experience writing across a range of mediums, such as: e-books, whitepapers, blogs, video scripts, web copy, emails and sales enablement materials such as product brochures.
- The ability to create genuine thought leadership, moving the debate forward and finding unique angles through a journalistic approach.
- An interest in strategically discovering a client’s unique voice in the market, a space that differentiates from competitors and engages customers.
- The ability to write copy that is both technical and creative.
- Good research skills with experience interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- The skills to get under the skin of complex market challenges.
- A keen eye for detail and grammar, so you can jump right into our THRILLING debates about the placement of commas.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- A sunny, positive, roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuff-done attitude
You’ll be happy:
- Working under pressure to deadlines – always fair, sometimes tight.
- Writing for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises.
- Acting as a ‘copy guardian’ for specific clients, ensuring everything is on brand and in line with their tone of voice
- Receiving and learning from feedback- the good, and the not so good.
- Working directly with clients at times.
- Getting stuck into writing independently, but working as part of a team with content and Account Management to deliver wider content strategies.
This job will start while we’re going through this strange and unpredictable time. Therefore, we’re looking for someone who can work remotely right now, but the job will ultimately be based in our lovely central London (Tottenham Court Road) office working alongside the team on a flexible remote working basis.
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is an award-winning creative marketing agency for technology businesses. We help our change-making clients take advantage of opportunity, and break new ground. Our specialisms include branding, lead-generation and Account Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and work with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo. You’ll join a team of ambitious, delightfully decent people called Radishes- forward-thinkers, go-getters, first-on-the-dancefloor-kind-of-people.
Even more reasons to join us:
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark.
- Supportive management, annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- Flexible working – no more rush hour. In the office, out the office, lets work how you work best
- Work with interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- Great central London location (1 min from Tottenham Court Road Tube)
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people.
- A healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- A respect for work-life balance (although, occasionally we do need to burn the midnight oil!)
- Home office budget, personal L&D budget, birthdays off, annual trip to Ibiza!
Feeling excited and up for the challenge? Then send your CV, cover letter and relevant work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org.