B2B Content Writer
B2B Content Writer
We’re looking for an exceptional b2b content writer- someone with a nose for a good story, who’s tech-obsessed and who loves to unravel complex technology businesses and products and create clear, compelling, genuinely different content.
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is the ABM and Brand agency for high-growth technology businesses ready for change. We work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world. We work best with clients who want to create true differentiation in the market, and our standout work has won the B2B Marketing Awards every year since Digital Radish was formed. We have global experience with ABM marketing programmes in operation across 4 continents.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Amazing copywriting skills, with a portfolio of b2b work you’re proud of.
- Experience in writing across b2b technology products, markets, and trends, such as data, analytics, cyber security and data management. And most importantly, you’ll love it!
- Experience writing across a range of mediums, such as: e-books, whitepapers, blogs, web copy, emails and sales enablement materials such as product brochures.
- The ability to research and create genuine thought leadership, moving the debate forward and finding unique angles.
- The ability to write copy that is both technical and creative.
- Good research skills with experience interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- The skills to get under the skin of complex market challenges.
- A keen eye for detail and grammar, so you can jump right into our THRILLING debates about the placement of commas.
- A sunny, positive, roll-your-sleeves-up-and-get-stuff-done attitude.
If you’re interested in learning or already have experience developing content strategies, then we’d love to know.
You’ll be happy:
- Working under pressure to deadlines – always fair, sometimes tight.
- Writing for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises.
- Acting as a ‘copy guardian’ for specific clients, ensuring everything is on brand and in line with their tone of voice
- Receiving and learning from feedback- the good, and the constructive.
- Working directly with clients at times.
- Getting stuck into writing independently, but working as part of a team with content and Account Management to deliver wider content strategies.
Even more reasons to join us:
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded.
- Home office budget.
- Employee perks programme via Perkbox.
- Birthdays off.
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed.
Feeling excited and up for the challenge? Then send your CV, cover letter and relevant work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title B2B Content Writer