B2B Content Strategist
About Digital Radish
Digital Radish is the ABM and brand agency for high-growth technology businesses ready for change. We work with clients who are ready to create change for their business, for their customers, for the world. We work best with clients who want to create true differentiation in the market, and our standout work has won the B2B Marketing Awards every year since Digital Radish was formed. We have global experience with ABM marketing programmes in operation across 4 continents.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience discovering a client’s unique voice in the market, a space that differentiates from competitors and engages customers.
- Experience developing content strategies that resonate with B2B buyer personas and work across multi-channel ABM programmes.
- Experience generating new ideas for different formats including video, webinars, podcasts, as well as whitepapers, e-books, infographics and blogs and sales enablement materials.
- Great research skills with experience using data, report statistics and interviewing subject matter experts to uncover compelling stories.
- A passion for B2B technology and B2B content.
- The ability to assist on analysis of data to understand the performance of content strategies and how to optimise them.
- Experience using tools as part of the content strategy process (such as Brand24, Ahrefs, Buzzsumo, Google Analytics etc)
- Experience overseeing the process of copywriting including creating the brief, feeding back, and final edits.
- The confidence to host workshops with clients as part of the content strategy process.
- A keen eye for detail and grammar, so you can jump right into our THRILLING debates about the placement of commas.
Please don’t think you need to have ticked off every point on this list to apply.
If you’re a writer too, or would like to develop copywriting skills then we’d love to know.
You’ll be happy:
- Working under pressure to deadlines – always fair, sometimes tight.
- Creating content strategies for senior leadership audiences at large enterprises.
- Acting as a ‘copy guardian’ for specific clients, ensuring everything is on brand and in line with their tone of voice.
- Providing feedback to writers and developing their copy.
- Working directly with clients at times.
- Understanding complex market challenges.
- Learning new tools to feed into a methodological approach to content strategy.
Even more reasons to join us:
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded.
- Home office budget.
- Employee perks programme via Perkbox.
- Birthdays off.
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but we’re looking for someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed.
Feeling excited and up for the challenge? Then send your CV, cover letter and relevant work examples to email@example.com with the subject title Content Strategist.