ABOUT DIGITAL RADISH
Digital Radish is an award-winning b2b creative marketing agency for technology businesses. We help our change-making clients take advantage of opportunity and break new ground. Our specialisms include Branding, Lead-Generation and Account-Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest-growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and strategic Account Director to lead one of our core client teams. As a key strategic point of contact for senior clients, you will be a solution-oriented director who thrives on developing strong relationships with clients and agency teams. The Account Director is expected to have a point of view on business strategy, actively participate in reviews of project/campaign deliverables in the pursuit of great creative work and campaign results, whilst driving growth within your account. You will be skilled at understanding and managing client needs and expectations, as well as providing strategic leadership for your team, knowing how to empower teams to get the best out of their skill sets.
This is a unique opportunity to help define the way we kick off a new client retainer within the agency. You’ll be required to be a builder, willing to roll up your sleeves to do the work.
- Building deep, trusting relationships, cross-functionally with client counterparts to become the trusted adviser, offering added value while advocating for the agency POV
- Managing lead-gen and ABM campaigns from strategy to content creation through to campaign delivery and results tracking
- Demonstrating responsibility and accountability for overall agency performance and flawless delivery
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of your client’s business
- Inspiring the creative team with excellent briefs, brainstorming sessions and workshop facilitation
- Consistently managing client expectations, ensuring delivery of the highest-quality service and soliciting and acting on client feedback efficiently and professionally
- Working with the Group Account Director, responsible for supporting overall account management, growth and leadership of teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business and marketing goals of our clients
- Managing P+L of your client, ensuring profitability of projects and campaigns, ensuring work is delivered on budget and invoicing clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Mentoring senior and junior members of the team and direct reports, to help them realise their full potential
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current b2b marketing and industry issues
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years of working in account management, within a b2b agency environment
- Proven ability to manage long-term £1-million-pound+ b2b accounts with multiple projects and teams
- An exceptional understanding of delivering ABM and lead-gen campaigns, previous experience of working with technology clients and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the b2b landscape and how to bring together cohesive programmes and drive results for clients
- Ability to understand the client’s business, regardless of the sector, and be able to discuss it intelligently with the client
- Experience managing direct reports and growing a team
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as a proven ability to conceive, prepare, write and give key presentations to clients and teams
- Flexible, solution-focused and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
- Commercially minded with an understanding of resource utilisation, recovery and their relationship to overall client profitability
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine allowed
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
- Home office budget
- Perkbox (Sapphire Package)
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
- Your birthday off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org with Account Director as the subject line.