ABOUT DIGITAL RADISH
Digital Radish is an award-winning B2B creative marketing agency for technology businesses. We help our change-marking clients take advantage of opportunity and break new ground. Our specialisms include Branding, Lead-Generation and Account-Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo.
We are looking for a passionate, creative and strategic Account Manager to run one of our core accounts. As a key point of contact for senior clients, you will be a solution-oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships within the account. The Account Manager is expected to be skilled at understanding and managing client needs and expectations, with flawless project management and attention-to-detail abilities that ensure every campaign/project is executed flawlessly.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback efficiently and professionally.
- Managing lead-generation and ABM campaigns from strategy to content creation through to campaign delivery and results tracking.
- Update status sheets and lead weekly status calls with client.
- Report results and successes to client on a weekly basis, liaising with the planning team to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
- Building deep, trusting relationships with client counterparts to become a trusted adviser, offering added value while advocating for the agency POV.
- Immersing yourself in the essential dynamics, strategies, and drivers of your client’s business.
- Inspiring the creative team with excellent briefs that produce best-in-class work.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Mentoring and training an Account Executive, sharing your skills and expertise and making your team strong as can be.
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current B2B marketing and industry issues.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years of working in account management, within a B2B agency environment.
- Proven ability to manage B2B clients with multiple projects and teams.
- Superlative organisational and project management skills – someone who knows how whip a project into shape.
- An exceptional understanding of delivering ABM and lead-gen campaigns, previous experience of working with technology clients and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the B2B landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients.
- Ability to understand the client’s business, regardless of the sector and be able to discuss intelligently with the client.
- Flexible, solution-focused, and happy to work across a range of projects, clients in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with.
WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH US?
- Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine allowed.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.
- A varied role, interesting clients doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do work we enjoy.
- A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded.
- A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
- Yearly company trip when possible (Ibiza).
- Gym membership.
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch to email@example.com with Account Manager as the subject line.