B2B Digital Media Planner
ABOUT DIGITAL RADISH
Digital Radish is an award-winning B2B creative marketing agency for technology businesses. We help our change-making clients seize opportunity and break new ground. Our specialisms include Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing. We’re Gold B2B Marketing award winners and the second-fastest growing agency in the UK, working with clients including Exasol, Veeam, Unity, Capita, BSI, Trainline, Cisco and Lenovo.
We are looking for a results-orientated, strategic thinker with the analytical mindset necessary to continually improve performance and impact. The Digital Media Planner is expected to be skilled at planning and managing the execution of demand generation and ABM programmes. They will have an understanding of how to plan and optimise a range of digital disciplines, including; content syndication, social advertising, retargeting, PPC display and social selling. They will also have strong project management skills to enable the execution of plans alongside our various partners.
This is an exciting new role for someone to work closely with the account and content team to:
● Build key personas and map out customer journeys alongside the Head of Strategy
● Plan successful digital campaigns to drive awareness, engagement & leads
● Manage the execution of content across multiple digital channels including content syndication, social advertising, retargeting, PPC display and social selling
● Analyse and optimise campaigns to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
● Manage partners and build strong working relationships
● Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
● Ensure full tracking is in place. Knowledge of HubSpot, Google Analytics and Smart Links is essential
Who are we looking for?
● A hard-working self-starter who has a passion for all things digital
● 3+ years of working in a digital team (preferably agency side)
● You will have your finger on the pulse of the latest technologies
● Proven ability to manage projects and teams
● Knowledge in demand-generation and ABM is a plus
● Superlative organisational and project management skills – someone who knows how whip a project into shape
● Flexible, solution focused, and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
● Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with
Why should you work with us?
● Be part of something special – this is an exciting, growing agency with huge new opportunities to make your mark. No cogs in the machine allowed
● Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth
● A varied role, working with interesting clients and doing interesting things. We believe in creating the freedom to do the work we enjoy
● A small, vibrant, fast-paced team of passionate people, a healthy blame-free culture where excellence is always rewarded
● A respect for work-life balance, flexibility and supportive management – but someone who can burn the midnight oil occasionally when it’s needed!
● Yearly company trip when annual targets are met
● Gym membership
If you feel this is the role for you, please get in touch to email@example.com with B2B Digital Media Planner as the subject line.